So, I finally managed to get through the entire process of actually buying a ticket. At 3.45pm on Tuesday the 28th of September (or thereabouts) I will touch down in Bristol.
In the meantime I’ve managed to get a little bogged down in the old “drinking” thing again. Last night we ended up at the Roxy for Free Mondays. Haven’t been there for ages, and the place is having a bit of a slide. The cleaners must have been fired or something, because the whole place is absolutely filthy. And the polar bear has lost its snout and ears. Altogether a let-down, I can’t help but wonder if it’ll ever be as good as in the days of lore again. Then battalion with some hostel people, comedylisa having gone to bed a long time previously.
I feel like death.
Sleep sounds good.
Topics2011 tracks 2014 tracks 2015 tracks animals austria baozi Beijing restaurants berlin books brighton britpop britpop nuggets cambodia china life china questions china travel chinese food chinese language chinese literature compilation croatia czech republic estonia film finland forgotten 90s bands france hong kong hungary internet italy journalism laos latvia les rougon-macquart linguistics lithuania london ltsb macau manila meat in popular music mind your language mongolia music Netherlands photography photos photoshoppery podcast podcasts poland politics portugal pulp religion rip russia scumhampton slovakia spain sport swimming tefl thailand the cabin fever things in china TV uk life video videos vietnam wales weird food worcester
- I probably have to write something about the bizarre Princess Diana statue garden in Nansha 31/01/2017
- 75 Tracks From 2015 16/01/2016
- The Floor 10/12/2015
- Chinese Condom Brands 08/11/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Three: Long Live The UK Music Scene 22/10/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Two or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Tolerate Northern Uproar 28/09/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part One: Some People are Born to Dance 20/09/2015
- Tkay Maidza 13/08/2015
- Deep Dream Photos 20/07/2015
- Prague, 2003-2004 01/03/2015
Anonymous on China, Translated Anonymous on China, Translated Giacomo on Equally Divided Europe Alenachola on I probably have to write somet… hiпроооо on I probably have to write somet…
Last.fm weekly chart