Saturday night was alright. Cooked Thai for Spanish and Slovak people, drank red wine with coke (the house drink) and went out to a rubbish club called Audio, then left to avoid falling asleep on the floor. My old housemate Andy was back at the house vaguely swaying with a bag of gak, so they ran around for a bit, and even had some left over for work today.
Six days of hard labour on the cards now. Two people this morning failed ID questions and wouldn’t get off the line. I used to have sympathy for them, but really, if you don’t know if someone else has got a card on your account then it’s your own fault.
Topics2011 tracks 2014 tracks 2015 tracks animals austria baozi Beijing restaurants berlin books brighton britpop britpop nuggets cambodia china life china questions china travel chinese food chinese language chinese literature compilation croatia czech republic estonia film finland forgotten 90s bands france hong kong hungary internet italy journalism laos latvia les rougon-macquart linguistics lithuania london ltsb macau manila meat in popular music mind your language mongolia music Netherlands photography photos photoshoppery podcast podcasts poland politics portugal pulp religion rip russia scumhampton slovakia spain sport swimming tefl thailand the cabin fever things in china TV uk life video videos vietnam wales weird food worcester
- I probably have to write something about the bizarre Princess Diana statue garden in Nansha 31/01/2017
- 75 Tracks From 2015 16/01/2016
- The Floor 10/12/2015
- Chinese Condom Brands 08/11/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Three: Long Live The UK Music Scene 22/10/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Two or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Tolerate Northern Uproar 28/09/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part One: Some People are Born to Dance 20/09/2015
- Tkay Maidza 13/08/2015
- Deep Dream Photos 20/07/2015
- Prague, 2003-2004 01/03/2015
Alenachola on I probably have to write somet… hiпроооо on I probably have to write somet… Luis on Chinese Map Of Europe Miquel on Equally Divided Europe Alyssa on Chinese Map Of Europe
Last.fm weekly chart