Woke up early to try and sell my scanner and printer. Well, 11am is pretty early. After trudging around town, including four shady secondhand electrical shops I found that you can’t sell electrical equipment with missing adapters. In the end one guy took pity on me and gave me 50 crowns (1 pound) for both of them. I was glad to have it.
Afterwards Gali & I visited Chelsea. She’s in the mental hospital in Bohnice right now, which is huge beyond all belief. It even has a live venue and a cafe, amongst other things. We hung around in the cafe for a while and it was all nice.
All for now. If anyone in Prague is reading this (who knows me) I’m having a leaving party in what was Johnny Porno’s house but is now Amanda & Tom’s. Starting around 9pm tomorrow. Bring booze.
Topics2011 tracks 2014 tracks 2015 tracks animals austria baozi Beijing restaurants berlin books brighton britpop britpop nuggets cambodia china life china questions china travel chinese food chinese language chinese literature compilation croatia czech republic estonia film finland forgotten 90s bands france hong kong hungary internet italy journalism laos latvia les rougon-macquart linguistics lithuania london ltsb macau manila meat in popular music mind your language mongolia music Netherlands photography photos photoshoppery podcast podcasts poland politics portugal pulp religion rip russia scumhampton slovakia spain sport swimming tefl thailand the cabin fever things in china TV uk life video videos vietnam wales weird food worcester
- I probably have to write something about the bizarre Princess Diana statue garden in Nansha 31/01/2017
- 75 Tracks From 2015 16/01/2016
- The Floor 10/12/2015
- Chinese Condom Brands 08/11/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Three: Long Live The UK Music Scene 22/10/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Two or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Tolerate Northern Uproar 28/09/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part One: Some People are Born to Dance 20/09/2015
- Tkay Maidza 13/08/2015
- Deep Dream Photos 20/07/2015
- Prague, 2003-2004 01/03/2015
Anonymous on China, Translated Anonymous on China, Translated Giacomo on Equally Divided Europe Alenachola on I probably have to write somet… hiпроооо on I probably have to write somet…
Last.fm weekly chart