There are two new residents in my house. A parrot called Pepicek, who says a lot of things, including “ahoy.” Everything else is in parrot-czech, which I don’t speak. I’m not sure about keeping birds in cages really, there’s something not right about it. Also in the hallway is a rabbit, name unknown. It likes dandelion leaves.
Still sick. Meeting up with Jess to got to a teahouse now, though. She doesn’t know we’re going to a teahouse but, uh, I do.
Ah, one other thing. this has to be the worst idea of the year. Plastic beer bottles? I mean, people? Jesus fucking christ? I will boycott this middling but popular Czech beer until they quit it with the dumbest idea I’ve heard for a long time. Next they’ll be giving it up and just drinking bacardi breezers. Fucking marketing cunts.
Topics2011 tracks 2014 tracks 2015 tracks animals austria baozi Beijing restaurants berlin books brighton britpop britpop nuggets cambodia china life china questions china travel chinese food chinese language chinese literature compilation croatia czech republic estonia film finland forgotten 90s bands france hong kong hungary internet italy journalism laos latvia les rougon-macquart linguistics lithuania london ltsb macau manila meat in popular music mind your language mongolia music Netherlands photography photos photoshoppery podcast podcasts poland politics portugal pulp religion rip russia scumhampton slovakia spain sport swimming tefl thailand the cabin fever things in china TV uk life video videos vietnam wales weird food worcester
- I probably have to write something about the bizarre Princess Diana statue garden in Nansha 31/01/2017
- 75 Tracks From 2015 16/01/2016
- The Floor 10/12/2015
- Chinese Condom Brands 08/11/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Three: Long Live The UK Music Scene 22/10/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Two or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Tolerate Northern Uproar 28/09/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part One: Some People are Born to Dance 20/09/2015
- Tkay Maidza 13/08/2015
- Deep Dream Photos 20/07/2015
- Prague, 2003-2004 01/03/2015
Alenachola on I probably have to write somet… hiпроооо on I probably have to write somet… Luis on Chinese Map Of Europe Miquel on Equally Divided Europe Alyssa on Chinese Map Of Europe
Last.fm weekly chart