Got up bright and early this morning expecting some money.
But due to a misunderstanding (mine) I still have none.
Still, I got the rest of the day free so I watched Willy Wonka with Hanna and Russ, then had a walk round Karlin. Don’t know why I haven’t been before, it’s beyond odd. Like a cross between a grid-layout Mediterranean plaza area and a wild west ghost town. The second element is due to the floods this time last year – they fixed the old town area but not Karlin. Its only now that they’re digging up the whole area, re-laying tram lines, etc, but there are still a lot of derelict buildings and even a few that have half fallen down. The only people there seem to be builders. Anyway, it was a strange hour.
And then I did some Creamfields food shopping.
Sorry if this message has been massively dull.
- 2011 tracks
- 2014 tracks
- 2015 tracks
- Beijing restaurants
- britpop nuggets
- china life
- china questions
- china travel
- chinese food
- chinese language
- chinese literature
- czech republic
- forgotten 90s bands
- hong kong
- les rougon-macquart
- meat in popular music
- mind your language
- the cabin fever
- things in china
- uk life
- weird food
- Wet Markets 21/04/2020
- What are the Seven Wolves? 11/04/2020
- In a Pickle 21/03/2020
- Centuries of Sound 23/10/2017
- I probably have to write something about the bizarre Princess Diana statue garden in Nansha 31/01/2017
- 75 Tracks From 2015 16/01/2016
- The Floor 10/12/2015
- Chinese Condom Brands 08/11/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Three: Long Live The UK Music Scene 22/10/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Two or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Tolerate Northern Uproar 28/09/2015
Jaka on Equally Divided Europe haonowshaokao on Britpop Nuggets Part One: Some… vicdiesel on Britpop Nuggets Part One: Some… Nastenahaigo on Wet Markets Wet Markets | haonow… on …
Last.fm weekly chart