Got up bright and early this morning expecting some money.
But due to a misunderstanding (mine) I still have none.
Still, I got the rest of the day free so I watched Willy Wonka with Hanna and Russ, then had a walk round Karlin. Don’t know why I haven’t been before, it’s beyond odd. Like a cross between a grid-layout Mediterranean plaza area and a wild west ghost town. The second element is due to the floods this time last year – they fixed the old town area but not Karlin. Its only now that they’re digging up the whole area, re-laying tram lines, etc, but there are still a lot of derelict buildings and even a few that have half fallen down. The only people there seem to be builders. Anyway, it was a strange hour.
And then I did some Creamfields food shopping.
Sorry if this message has been massively dull.
- 2011 tracks
- 2014 tracks
- 2015 tracks
- Beijing restaurants
- britpop nuggets
- china life
- china questions
- china travel
- chinese food
- chinese language
- chinese literature
- czech republic
- forgotten 90s bands
- hong kong
- les rougon-macquart
- meat in popular music
- mind your language
- the cabin fever
- things in china
- uk life
- weird food
- Centuries of Sound 23/10/2017
- I probably have to write something about the bizarre Princess Diana statue garden in Nansha 31/01/2017
- 75 Tracks From 2015 16/01/2016
- The Floor 10/12/2015
- Chinese Condom Brands 08/11/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Three: Long Live The UK Music Scene 22/10/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Two or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Tolerate Northern Uproar 28/09/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part One: Some People are Born to Dance 20/09/2015
- Tkay Maidza 13/08/2015
- Deep Dream Photos 20/07/2015
Diana memorials Top… on I probably have to write somet… Anonymous on Chinese Map Of Europe Anonymous on Chinese Map Of Europe Anonymous on Chinese Map Of Europe Anonymous on Chinese Map Of Europe
Last.fm weekly chart