Ok, a break from my escapades to tell you all about the kind of dick who hangs around in this city.
We have an expats website here, at http://www.expats.cz
I was attempting to sell my computer on it.
I need to sell my computer to get some cash, I have none left.
I need a house, hence some money for rent.
The natural place to sell the computer is this site.
Meanwhile I also post a stupid joke.
Nobody gets the joke. Eventually it winds up like this:
You may wonder why I am getting so furious down the page. The reason is that the tit with the penguin logo found my other post and did this to it:
Hence nobody has bought the fucking thing.
Some people hang around posting to message boards all day, then they act all intimidating to other people if they post to them, because they are some kind of internet character, “famous on the website.” Like they have some kind of moral high ground.
The internet is shit sometimes. A lot of the time. Because of wankers like this one above.
- 2011 tracks
- 2014 tracks
- 2015 tracks
- Beijing restaurants
- britpop nuggets
- china life
- china questions
- china travel
- chinese food
- chinese language
- chinese literature
- czech republic
- forgotten 90s bands
- hong kong
- les rougon-macquart
- meat in popular music
- mind your language
- the cabin fever
- things in china
- uk life
- weird food
- Centuries of Sound 23/10/2017
- I probably have to write something about the bizarre Princess Diana statue garden in Nansha 31/01/2017
- 75 Tracks From 2015 16/01/2016
- The Floor 10/12/2015
- Chinese Condom Brands 08/11/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Three: Long Live The UK Music Scene 22/10/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Two or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Tolerate Northern Uproar 28/09/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part One: Some People are Born to Dance 20/09/2015
- Tkay Maidza 13/08/2015
- Deep Dream Photos 20/07/2015
Diana memorials Top… on I probably have to write somet… Anonymous on Chinese Map Of Europe Anonymous on Chinese Map Of Europe Anonymous on Chinese Map Of Europe Anonymous on Chinese Map Of Europe
Last.fm weekly chart