On Thursday my housemates came back late saying “We’re having a party tomorrow.”
“Please don’t,” I said, “I have to go to bed at 10.30. Can’t we do it on Saturday?” But nobody was listening or something.
So, here I am at work on Saturday morning after a half night of sleep, despite sleeping pills. Everyone was drunk already, having fun with floor shaking funk while I was lying on my single pillow trying to get kip instead of fun.
I woke at 2 to the sound of Ramon singing / screaming from down the stairs and would’ve gone downstairs if I wasn’t so drowsy from the pill. Then at 3 I woke up again, this time to the sound of Ramon and Liam screaming like they were going to kill each-other. Not good, and quite a surprise.
Still, I managed to get to sleep again eventually, despite Ramon coming into my room to get something at 3.30 and leaving the light on, but now we’ve got a deluge of calls and I just can’t take it.
I want to go home and to bed. Tonight I will sleep like a log, so there goes my weekend. Monday I’m back to work again, next day off is the following Sunday.
- 2011 tracks
- 2014 tracks
- 2015 tracks
- Beijing restaurants
- britpop nuggets
- china life
- china questions
- china travel
- chinese food
- chinese language
- chinese literature
- czech republic
- forgotten 90s bands
- hong kong
- les rougon-macquart
- meat in popular music
- mind your language
- the cabin fever
- things in china
- uk life
- weird food
- Centuries of Sound 23/10/2017
- I probably have to write something about the bizarre Princess Diana statue garden in Nansha 31/01/2017
- 75 Tracks From 2015 16/01/2016
- The Floor 10/12/2015
- Chinese Condom Brands 08/11/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Three: Long Live The UK Music Scene 22/10/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Two or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Tolerate Northern Uproar 28/09/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part One: Some People are Born to Dance 20/09/2015
- Tkay Maidza 13/08/2015
- Deep Dream Photos 20/07/2015
Diana memorials Top… on I probably have to write somet… Anonymous on Chinese Map Of Europe Anonymous on Chinese Map Of Europe Anonymous on Chinese Map Of Europe Anonymous on Chinese Map Of Europe
Last.fm weekly chart