On Thursday my housemates came back late saying “We’re having a party tomorrow.”
“Please don’t,” I said, “I have to go to bed at 10.30. Can’t we do it on Saturday?” But nobody was listening or something.
So, here I am at work on Saturday morning after a half night of sleep, despite sleeping pills. Everyone was drunk already, having fun with floor shaking funk while I was lying on my single pillow trying to get kip instead of fun.
I woke at 2 to the sound of Ramon singing / screaming from down the stairs and would’ve gone downstairs if I wasn’t so drowsy from the pill. Then at 3 I woke up again, this time to the sound of Ramon and Liam screaming like they were going to kill each-other. Not good, and quite a surprise.
Still, I managed to get to sleep again eventually, despite Ramon coming into my room to get something at 3.30 and leaving the light on, but now we’ve got a deluge of calls and I just can’t take it.
I want to go home and to bed. Tonight I will sleep like a log, so there goes my weekend. Monday I’m back to work again, next day off is the following Sunday.
- 2011 tracks
- 2014 tracks
- 2015 tracks
- Beijing restaurants
- britpop nuggets
- china life
- china questions
- china travel
- chinese food
- chinese language
- chinese literature
- czech republic
- forgotten 90s bands
- hong kong
- les rougon-macquart
- meat in popular music
- mind your language
- the cabin fever
- things in china
- uk life
- weird food
- Centuries of Sound 23/10/2017
- I probably have to write something about the bizarre Princess Diana statue garden in Nansha 31/01/2017
- 75 Tracks From 2015 16/01/2016
- The Floor 10/12/2015
- Chinese Condom Brands 08/11/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Three: Long Live The UK Music Scene 22/10/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Two or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Tolerate Northern Uproar 28/09/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part One: Some People are Born to Dance 20/09/2015
- Tkay Maidza 13/08/2015
- Deep Dream Photos 20/07/2015
6 Funny False Cognat… on False friends in English and… 外国人（アメリカ人とヨーロッパ人）との会… on Chinese Map Of Europe Diana memorials Top… on I probably have to write somet… Anonymous on Chinese Map Of Europe Anonymous on Chinese Map Of Europe
Last.fm weekly chart