The snow has melted. Now we have the city of black ice. Damn.
Not much to report now as I have been staying in, writing, trying to get jobs, etc.
The last of this is now necessary as I don’t have any work left, bar one 200 kč lesson a week, and that’s not enough to pay for anything at all. Its given myself a kick up the arse to start looking properly for work.
Did go out a couple of nights back to see Miss Gail being a human jukebox. It was sweet, and so was the free beer. And Gail’s mum.
Everyone is going back to their home countries post-new year too.
Still not smoking. So when I go out I drink too much and act like a twat. Might have something to do with being in a low patch too, probably does, but a productive one. A new experience.
- 2011 tracks
- 2014 tracks
- 2015 tracks
- Beijing restaurants
- britpop nuggets
- china life
- china questions
- china travel
- chinese food
- chinese language
- chinese literature
- czech republic
- forgotten 90s bands
- hong kong
- les rougon-macquart
- meat in popular music
- mind your language
- the cabin fever
- things in china
- uk life
- weird food
- Wet Markets 21/04/2020
- What are the Seven Wolves? 11/04/2020
- In a Pickle 21/03/2020
- Centuries of Sound 23/10/2017
- I probably have to write something about the bizarre Princess Diana statue garden in Nansha 31/01/2017
- 75 Tracks From 2015 16/01/2016
- The Floor 10/12/2015
- Chinese Condom Brands 08/11/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Three: Long Live The UK Music Scene 22/10/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Two or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Tolerate Northern Uproar 28/09/2015
Jaka on Equally Divided Europe haonowshaokao on Britpop Nuggets Part One: Some… vicdiesel on Britpop Nuggets Part One: Some… Nastenahaigo on Wet Markets Wet Markets | haonow… on …
Last.fm weekly chart