SO, two weeks in the new house and most of my time seems to be currently spent walking around the Czech countryside with mes housemates, Lucie, her dog, her friends, their dogs, etc. Evenings are mainly (always) in the Blind Eye drinking Dark Krusovice and playing table football. Sweet.
We are going to have a party every other week now so if anyone (I know) wants to come over there is room for you to stay and plenty of fun shit going on.
Aside from that there is a festival here on the 20th/21st of June, only 13 quid or so and you get to see Marylin Manson, Morcheeba, Asian Dub Foundation, Dave Clarke, Moloko, Justin Robertson…. go to http://www.goplanetroxy.cz/ and click where it says ‘en’ for the English language version. Ta ta.
Topics2011 tracks 2014 tracks 2015 tracks animals austria baozi Beijing restaurants berlin books brighton britpop britpop nuggets cambodia china life china questions china travel chinese food chinese language chinese literature compilation croatia czech republic estonia film finland forgotten 90s bands france hong kong hungary internet italy journalism laos latvia les rougon-macquart linguistics lithuania london ltsb macau manila meat in popular music mind your language mongolia music Netherlands photography photos photoshoppery podcast podcasts poland politics portugal pulp religion rip russia scumhampton slovakia spain sport swimming tefl thailand the cabin fever things in china TV uk life video videos vietnam wales weird food worcester
- I probably have to write something about the bizarre Princess Diana statue garden in Nansha 31/01/2017
- 75 Tracks From 2015 16/01/2016
- The Floor 10/12/2015
- Chinese Condom Brands 08/11/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Three: Long Live The UK Music Scene 22/10/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Two or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Tolerate Northern Uproar 28/09/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part One: Some People are Born to Dance 20/09/2015
- Tkay Maidza 13/08/2015
- Deep Dream Photos 20/07/2015
- Prague, 2003-2004 01/03/2015
Alenachola on I probably have to write somet… hiпроооо on I probably have to write somet… Luis on Chinese Map Of Europe Miquel on Equally Divided Europe Alyssa on Chinese Map Of Europe
Last.fm weekly chart