China is fine. Nothing like as strange as you’d think. I’ve been here just over a week but it feels like a month or more. At first I was apprehensive about even leaving the flat (which is a fairly sweet deal) but now I walk around like I own the place.
I was going to write a huge description of my week but can’t think straight after the medical I had at the hospital this morning. I found out I have a heart condition. Probably not a very serious one, apparently, but all the same I can’t write when I’m worrying about myself so much.
Will write properly when I get over it, say, tomorrow. Or in a few days.
Topics2011 tracks 2014 tracks 2015 tracks animals austria baozi Beijing restaurants berlin books brighton britpop britpop nuggets cambodia china life china questions china travel chinese food chinese language chinese literature compilation croatia czech republic estonia film finland forgotten 90s bands france hong kong hungary internet italy journalism laos latvia les rougon-macquart linguistics lithuania london ltsb macau manila meat in popular music mind your language mongolia music Netherlands photography photos photoshoppery podcast podcasts poland politics portugal pulp religion rip russia scumhampton slovakia spain sport swimming tefl thailand the cabin fever things in china TV uk life video videos vietnam wales weird food worcester
- I probably have to write something about the bizarre Princess Diana statue garden in Nansha 31/01/2017
- 75 Tracks From 2015 16/01/2016
- The Floor 10/12/2015
- Chinese Condom Brands 08/11/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Three: Long Live The UK Music Scene 22/10/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Two or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Tolerate Northern Uproar 28/09/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part One: Some People are Born to Dance 20/09/2015
- Tkay Maidza 13/08/2015
- Deep Dream Photos 20/07/2015
- Prague, 2003-2004 01/03/2015
hiпроооо on I probably have to write somet… Luis on Chinese Map Of Europe Miquel on Equally Divided Europe Alyssa on Chinese Map Of Europe haonowshaokao on Chinese Map Of Europe
Last.fm weekly chart