A nice couple of sort-of days off for me just went by involving strange three hour evening shifts and daytime inactivity. I was going to spend the time swimming but Tuesday’s trip to the pool was a sharp reminder of an otherwise un-noticed half term week. The place was full of unsupervised kids bombing and screaming and as much as I enjoyed reading “Lord
of the Flies” actually living it wasn’t much of a laugh, so staying in bed was a lot more tempting.
I did make it down to B&Q today though, to buy shelves and feel like a
man, looking at drills and so on.
Meanwhile in the house news (as requested by someone) Natalia has sprained her ankle and has spent the last week with her foot in a bandage, unable to work or walk. And Liam’s Italian bird is down for the weekend, so he’s occupied with that. That’s it really.
Topics2011 tracks 2014 tracks 2015 tracks animals austria baozi Beijing restaurants berlin books brighton britpop britpop nuggets cambodia china life china questions china travel chinese food chinese language chinese literature compilation croatia czech republic estonia film finland forgotten 90s bands france hong kong hungary internet italy journalism laos latvia les rougon-macquart linguistics lithuania london ltsb macau manila meat in popular music mind your language mongolia music Netherlands photography photos photoshoppery podcast podcasts poland politics portugal pulp religion rip russia scumhampton slovakia spain sport swimming tefl thailand the cabin fever things in china TV uk life video videos vietnam wales weird food worcester
- I probably have to write something about the bizarre Princess Diana statue garden in Nansha 31/01/2017
- 75 Tracks From 2015 16/01/2016
- The Floor 10/12/2015
- Chinese Condom Brands 08/11/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Three: Long Live The UK Music Scene 22/10/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Two or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Tolerate Northern Uproar 28/09/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part One: Some People are Born to Dance 20/09/2015
- Tkay Maidza 13/08/2015
- Deep Dream Photos 20/07/2015
- Prague, 2003-2004 01/03/2015
Alenachola on I probably have to write somet… hiпроооо on I probably have to write somet… Luis on Chinese Map Of Europe Miquel on Equally Divided Europe Alyssa on Chinese Map Of Europe
Last.fm weekly chart