Today I went along with Hamish and Amanda to visit Chelsea at the hospital she is staying in, in Bohnice. It was alright, not too bad at all really, a lot better than the place she was in last year and she seemed to be pretty much fine. She was in there with a 14-year-old girl also called Misa who had got into a fight with some policemen, but had no mental problems at all. She was covered in bruises. It was quite a sight. Pretty horrific, but this is Eastern Europe, however much we may kid ourselves, and there is a lot more of this stuff than we notice day-to-day, even living in Zizkov.
We stuck around for a while and Hamish wolfed down her unwanted steak while Chelsea just ate sweets, then it was time to go so we went and had a beer.
Now for a night in. For a change.
Topics2011 tracks 2014 tracks 2015 tracks animals austria baozi Beijing restaurants berlin books brighton britpop britpop nuggets cambodia china life china questions china travel chinese food chinese language chinese literature compilation croatia czech republic estonia film finland forgotten 90s bands france hong kong hungary internet italy journalism laos latvia les rougon-macquart linguistics lithuania london ltsb macau manila meat in popular music mind your language mongolia music Netherlands photography photos photoshoppery podcast podcasts poland politics portugal pulp religion rip russia scumhampton slovakia spain sport swimming tefl thailand the cabin fever things in china TV uk life video videos vietnam wales weird food worcester
- Centuries of Sound 23/10/2017
- I probably have to write something about the bizarre Princess Diana statue garden in Nansha 31/01/2017
- 75 Tracks From 2015 16/01/2016
- The Floor 10/12/2015
- Chinese Condom Brands 08/11/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Three: Long Live The UK Music Scene 22/10/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Two or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Tolerate Northern Uproar 28/09/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part One: Some People are Born to Dance 20/09/2015
- Tkay Maidza 13/08/2015
- Deep Dream Photos 20/07/2015
Anonymous on China, Translated Anonymous on China, Translated Giacomo on Equally Divided Europe Alenachola on I probably have to write somet… hiпроооо on I probably have to write somet…
Last.fm weekly chart