I’ve watched so much Simpsons of late that I’m starting to have premonitions of the episodes prior to watching them. Today I was listening to the news and started to think about two wrongs not equaling a right for some reason. Then I though of that time Lisa says “funny how sometimes two wrongs do make a right” which hasn’t got anything to do with anything, has it? It just popped into my head.
I didn’t think twice about it until I put a video into the machine fifteen minutes later and… guess what episode it happened to be? This was a bit odd the first time it happened, but this must be about the 50th time. It leads me to three conclusions;
1. I’m watching way too much Simpsons.
2. That doesn’t really satisfactorily explain it.
3. I have a psychic Simpsons link.
Had a new student today, and more next week, so hopefully some normal activity will stop me from going any more insane.
- 2011 tracks
- 2014 tracks
- 2015 tracks
- Beijing restaurants
- britpop nuggets
- china life
- china questions
- china travel
- chinese food
- chinese language
- chinese literature
- czech republic
- forgotten 90s bands
- hong kong
- les rougon-macquart
- meat in popular music
- mind your language
- the cabin fever
- things in china
- uk life
- weird food
- Wet Markets 21/04/2020
- What are the Seven Wolves? 11/04/2020
- In a Pickle 21/03/2020
- Centuries of Sound 23/10/2017
- I probably have to write something about the bizarre Princess Diana statue garden in Nansha 31/01/2017
- 75 Tracks From 2015 16/01/2016
- The Floor 10/12/2015
- Chinese Condom Brands 08/11/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Three: Long Live The UK Music Scene 22/10/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Two or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Tolerate Northern Uproar 28/09/2015
haonowshaokao on Britpop Nuggets Part One: Some… vicdiesel on Britpop Nuggets Part One: Some… Nastenahaigo on Wet Markets Wet Markets | haonow… on … Stephenhot on Centuries of Sound
Last.fm weekly chart