In the mountains, having an amazing time. Weather cold, food great, beer as good as ever. Being paid 4500 crowns for being here. (Bet you) wish you were here.
Teaching starting at 9am every day, so getting up at 6.50 so to have time to prepare. And 4 and a half hours per day too. But the students are great, everyone is on holiday and for the first time in my life I’m in a place where I can see proper winter sports style landscapes. Cold but beautiful.
The other teachers are pretty cool too, and I think I have mastered how to speak clearly to Czech students, even early in the morning. I just do an impression of them talking English (but try to use the proper grammar at the same time.)
I can see myself doing this a lot more. I am being paid to have a holiday, with great food too.
Sweet fucking as.
Will come back to this internet place and tell tales later.
- 2011 tracks
- 2014 tracks
- 2015 tracks
- Beijing restaurants
- britpop nuggets
- china life
- china questions
- china travel
- chinese food
- chinese language
- chinese literature
- czech republic
- forgotten 90s bands
- hong kong
- les rougon-macquart
- meat in popular music
- mind your language
- the cabin fever
- things in china
- uk life
- weird food
- Centuries of Sound 23/10/2017
- I probably have to write something about the bizarre Princess Diana statue garden in Nansha 31/01/2017
- 75 Tracks From 2015 16/01/2016
- The Floor 10/12/2015
- Chinese Condom Brands 08/11/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Three: Long Live The UK Music Scene 22/10/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Two or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Tolerate Northern Uproar 28/09/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part One: Some People are Born to Dance 20/09/2015
- Tkay Maidza 13/08/2015
- Deep Dream Photos 20/07/2015
Anonymous on China, Translated Anonymous on China, Translated Giacomo on Equally Divided Europe Alenachola on I probably have to write somet… hiпроооо on I probably have to write somet…
Last.fm weekly chart