Back in Worcester after a long long long coach journey. The best bit was when we went through French customs and I was woken up (just having got to sleep) to get out and stand in the cold while the coach was searched. Being in a bad mood I was shitty with the French custom guard arseholes and got searched in a very unfriendly manner, up against the wall. And shouted at.
Luckily no nudity or gloves had to come into it.
The British customs were nice though.
Well, not to the Czechs but to me anyway.
Will be down in Southampton soon…. the phone number underneath actually works. Not sure if I’m down Friday or Sunday though.
- 2011 tracks
- 2014 tracks
- 2015 tracks
- Beijing restaurants
- britpop nuggets
- china life
- china questions
- china travel
- chinese food
- chinese language
- chinese literature
- czech republic
- forgotten 90s bands
- hong kong
- les rougon-macquart
- meat in popular music
- mind your language
- the cabin fever
- things in china
- uk life
- weird food
- Wet Markets 21/04/2020
- What are the Seven Wolves? 11/04/2020
- In a Pickle 21/03/2020
- Centuries of Sound 23/10/2017
- I probably have to write something about the bizarre Princess Diana statue garden in Nansha 31/01/2017
- 75 Tracks From 2015 16/01/2016
- The Floor 10/12/2015
- Chinese Condom Brands 08/11/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Three: Long Live The UK Music Scene 22/10/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Two or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Tolerate Northern Uproar 28/09/2015
Jaka on Equally Divided Europe haonowshaokao on Britpop Nuggets Part One: Some… vicdiesel on Britpop Nuggets Part One: Some… Nastenahaigo on Wet Markets Wet Markets | haonow… on …
Last.fm weekly chart