very hot day, like every other damn day.
I have a mild headache and there are no chemists in the Czech Republic that open at the weekend except one in Jungmanova, which is too far away to bother for such a mild headache.
The reason for feeling delicate is that this weekend has been one long going away party for Bob. On Friday everyone turned up at the Blind Eye, got unbelievably drunk and before anyone knew it there was much mayhem, nakedness and sex on the pinball table etc. I, meanwhile spent about half an hour being told off by some guy for supporting Liverpool, while he spluttered spittle in my general direction.
I would have lamped him one if I wasn’t such a coward.
Oh, I just discovered that you can download every episode of the Blue Jam radio show at http://cabinessence.cream.org/ so one day I will have a pile of minidiscs or something maybe.
- 2011 tracks
- 2014 tracks
- 2015 tracks
- Beijing restaurants
- britpop nuggets
- china life
- china questions
- china travel
- chinese food
- chinese language
- chinese literature
- czech republic
- forgotten 90s bands
- hong kong
- les rougon-macquart
- meat in popular music
- mind your language
- the cabin fever
- things in china
- uk life
- weird food
- Wet Markets 21/04/2020
- What are the Seven Wolves? 11/04/2020
- In a Pickle 21/03/2020
- Centuries of Sound 23/10/2017
- I probably have to write something about the bizarre Princess Diana statue garden in Nansha 31/01/2017
- 75 Tracks From 2015 16/01/2016
- The Floor 10/12/2015
- Chinese Condom Brands 08/11/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Three: Long Live The UK Music Scene 22/10/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Two or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Tolerate Northern Uproar 28/09/2015
Laurel C on … Jaka on Equally Divided Europe haonowshaokao on Britpop Nuggets Part One: Some… vicdiesel on Britpop Nuggets Part One: Some… Nastenahaigo on Wet Markets
Last.fm weekly chart