Ok so time for an update people.
This weekend I and my associate Bob went to see Lee ‘Scratch’ Perry with The Mad Professor at the Roxy. Good god he’s fucking crazy, but he sure does know how to lay down some reggae beats and also wears an inordinate amount of silvery reflective things. I got down to it on the dance floor as he sang Happy Birthday to all of us. And told us all about how the CIA were after him. And laid down some funky reggae beats. What a star. There was even a girl dressed in a towel.
After that Lucie dragged us to some godawful pool club in Devicka and we had to get a 40 min tram ride home and nearly get chucked off for smoking.
Meanwhile the weather has been as crazy as ever. Today was so baking hot that all I could do was sit in the shade in the beer garden drinking beer. Two days ago there was a gigantic lightning storm at 2pm followed by the a 20 min downpour from the skies. The thunder was so loud it made my ears ring. I was in a good position to experience this because the design of my house makes it possible for me to lie on the balcony and read while it pours down. Pretty sweet.
Oh and I left some really important stuff in the supermarket and am in trouble probably but don’t really care any more.
- 2011 tracks
- 2014 tracks
- 2015 tracks
- Beijing restaurants
- britpop nuggets
- china life
- china questions
- china travel
- chinese food
- chinese language
- chinese literature
- czech republic
- forgotten 90s bands
- hong kong
- les rougon-macquart
- meat in popular music
- mind your language
- the cabin fever
- things in china
- uk life
- weird food
- Centuries of Sound 23/10/2017
- I probably have to write something about the bizarre Princess Diana statue garden in Nansha 31/01/2017
- 75 Tracks From 2015 16/01/2016
- The Floor 10/12/2015
- Chinese Condom Brands 08/11/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Three: Long Live The UK Music Scene 22/10/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Two or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Tolerate Northern Uproar 28/09/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part One: Some People are Born to Dance 20/09/2015
- Tkay Maidza 13/08/2015
- Deep Dream Photos 20/07/2015
Diana memorials Top… on I probably have to write somet… Anonymous on Chinese Map Of Europe Anonymous on Chinese Map Of Europe Anonymous on Chinese Map Of Europe Anonymous on Chinese Map Of Europe
Last.fm weekly chart