Thankfully I am feeling a little less stir crazy today, even though my new boss has a rat living on her neck with gigantic testicles. Jesus, I wish I was making this stuff up.
The house hunt has stepped up another level. We are all working and not appreciating living in a dorm right now, especially Bob, who has to get up and teach 3-year-old kids English in his clown costume.
I will also appreciate not living in the same building as a German prick called (sl)Easy who has some kind of personal vendetta against me. Only this week he has told Hamish that I am ‘a snake’ and told a girl I was with that I was not to be trusted. This from somebody who doesn’t even know me, the fucking prick. Do prdele!
Yeah, so TOEFL class to be taught today, maybe even a house to look at. And I’ve made a new journal for Linn though its not finis yeat.
Night night chowheads.
Topics2011 tracks 2014 tracks 2015 tracks animals austria baozi Beijing restaurants berlin books brighton britpop britpop nuggets cambodia china life china questions china travel chinese food chinese language chinese literature compilation croatia czech republic estonia film finland forgotten 90s bands france hong kong hungary internet italy journalism laos latvia les rougon-macquart linguistics lithuania london ltsb macau manila meat in popular music mind your language mongolia music Netherlands photography photos photoshoppery podcast podcasts poland politics portugal pulp religion rip russia scumhampton slovakia spain sport swimming tefl thailand the cabin fever things in china TV uk life video videos vietnam wales weird food worcester
- Centuries of Sound 23/10/2017
- I probably have to write something about the bizarre Princess Diana statue garden in Nansha 31/01/2017
- 75 Tracks From 2015 16/01/2016
- The Floor 10/12/2015
- Chinese Condom Brands 08/11/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Three: Long Live The UK Music Scene 22/10/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Two or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Tolerate Northern Uproar 28/09/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part One: Some People are Born to Dance 20/09/2015
- Tkay Maidza 13/08/2015
- Deep Dream Photos 20/07/2015
Anonymous on China, Translated Anonymous on China, Translated Giacomo on Equally Divided Europe Alenachola on I probably have to write somet… hiпроооо on I probably have to write somet…
Last.fm weekly chart