So…. lessons, assignments, classes, preparation, looking at stuff on the internet about the war… life goes on.
I had a really good class this morning and actually had fun for the first time. My students enjoyed it too. I’m not dreading them any more, in fact I’m even looking forward to the next one. Unless it’s those damned pre-intermediates again.
I lost a very important tape last night, failed to get any decent work done and burned my hand on the first use of my new pans. To top it all some guy kept coming by and telling me to run it under the cold tap instead of keeping it in a bowl of cold water even though anyone with eyes could have realised that I was doing urgent work and therefore not able to stand there with my hand under the tap for ten minutes.
Anyway, rant over. One week and two days to go. Eek.
This interactive war guide is very good – http://www.guardian.co.uk/flash/0,5860,869664,00.html – though of course it isn’t a computer game.
- 2011 tracks
- 2014 tracks
- 2015 tracks
- Beijing restaurants
- britpop nuggets
- china life
- china questions
- china travel
- chinese food
- chinese language
- chinese literature
- czech republic
- forgotten 90s bands
- hong kong
- les rougon-macquart
- meat in popular music
- mind your language
- the cabin fever
- things in china
- uk life
- weird food
- Centuries of Sound 23/10/2017
- I probably have to write something about the bizarre Princess Diana statue garden in Nansha 31/01/2017
- 75 Tracks From 2015 16/01/2016
- The Floor 10/12/2015
- Chinese Condom Brands 08/11/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Three: Long Live The UK Music Scene 22/10/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Two or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Tolerate Northern Uproar 28/09/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part One: Some People are Born to Dance 20/09/2015
- Tkay Maidza 13/08/2015
- Deep Dream Photos 20/07/2015
6 Funny False Cognat… on False friends in English and… 外国人（アメリカ人とヨーロッパ人）との会… on Chinese Map Of Europe Diana memorials Top… on I probably have to write somet… Anonymous on Chinese Map Of Europe Anonymous on Chinese Map Of Europe
Last.fm weekly chart