January – Goodbye and good riddance to 2005, a genuinely rubbish year all round.
February – Monday was “last night” for Amanda and Miriam.
March – It seems that I have somehow become a primary (grade) school teacher.
April – Life in the new flat continues to be great.
May – Mayday is a week-long holiday in China, so I’ve come to Manila with Brent and Samantha for the duration.
June – I haven’t updated for a couple of weeks, as I’ve been too busy generally having a good time.
July – I’ve finally had to move out of the amazing flat I was temporarily staying in, and back (for a month and a half or so) into a school-provided apartment.
August – Disclaimer: This entry may be only of interest to Pulp obsessives.
September – I want to write about life in China but I don’t know where to start.
October – I’m in Hong Kong.
November – If you feel sentimental and protective about dogs you probably shouldn’t read my unusual food blog this week.
December – My thinning hair began to bother me last week, so I went into a hairdresser and said “Wo xiang mei yo tou fa” (I would like not have head hair).
- 2011 tracks
- 2014 tracks
- 2015 tracks
- Beijing restaurants
- britpop nuggets
- china life
- china questions
- china travel
- chinese food
- chinese language
- chinese literature
- czech republic
- forgotten 90s bands
- hong kong
- les rougon-macquart
- meat in popular music
- mind your language
- the cabin fever
- things in china
- uk life
- weird food
- Centuries of Sound 23/10/2017
- I probably have to write something about the bizarre Princess Diana statue garden in Nansha 31/01/2017
- 75 Tracks From 2015 16/01/2016
- The Floor 10/12/2015
- Chinese Condom Brands 08/11/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Three: Long Live The UK Music Scene 22/10/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Two or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Tolerate Northern Uproar 28/09/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part One: Some People are Born to Dance 20/09/2015
- Tkay Maidza 13/08/2015
- Deep Dream Photos 20/07/2015
Stephenhot on Centuries of Sound 6 Funny False Cognat… on False friends in English and… 外国人（アメリカ人とヨーロッパ人）との会… on Chinese Map Of Europe Diana memorials Top… on I probably have to write somet… Anonymous on Chinese Map Of Europe
Last.fm weekly chart