January – Goodbye and good riddance to 2005, a genuinely rubbish year all round.
February – Monday was “last night” for Amanda and Miriam.
March – It seems that I have somehow become a primary (grade) school teacher.
April – Life in the new flat continues to be great.
May – Mayday is a week-long holiday in China, so I’ve come to Manila with Brent and Samantha for the duration.
June – I haven’t updated for a couple of weeks, as I’ve been too busy generally having a good time.
July – I’ve finally had to move out of the amazing flat I was temporarily staying in, and back (for a month and a half or so) into a school-provided apartment.
August – Disclaimer: This entry may be only of interest to Pulp obsessives.
September – I want to write about life in China but I don’t know where to start.
October – I’m in Hong Kong.
November – If you feel sentimental and protective about dogs you probably shouldn’t read my unusual food blog this week.
December – My thinning hair began to bother me last week, so I went into a hairdresser and said “Wo xiang mei yo tou fa” (I would like not have head hair).
- 2011 tracks
- 2014 tracks
- 2015 tracks
- Beijing restaurants
- britpop nuggets
- china life
- china questions
- china travel
- chinese food
- chinese language
- chinese literature
- czech republic
- forgotten 90s bands
- hong kong
- les rougon-macquart
- meat in popular music
- mind your language
- the cabin fever
- things in china
- uk life
- weird food
- Centuries of Sound 23/10/2017
- I probably have to write something about the bizarre Princess Diana statue garden in Nansha 31/01/2017
- 75 Tracks From 2015 16/01/2016
- The Floor 10/12/2015
- Chinese Condom Brands 08/11/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Three: Long Live The UK Music Scene 22/10/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Two or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Tolerate Northern Uproar 28/09/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part One: Some People are Born to Dance 20/09/2015
- Tkay Maidza 13/08/2015
- Deep Dream Photos 20/07/2015
Diana memorials Top… on I probably have to write somet… Anonymous on Chinese Map Of Europe Anonymous on Chinese Map Of Europe Anonymous on Chinese Map Of Europe Anonymous on Chinese Map Of Europe
Last.fm weekly chart