I seem to have come down with some form of “cold,” which is a pain in the fucking arse. On the positive side I brought enough drugs to medicate myself into a stupor. Hooray. My face is looking a lot better now, by the way.
Went out to the national gallery today and saw shitloads of Velasquez and Goya. Most impressive. Was looking forward to seeing some Dali but will have to wait until Sunday when all the galleries are free.
This hostel isn’t too bad, by the way. Free internet access, so I’m on here quite a bit this weekend.
Topics2011 tracks 2014 tracks 2015 tracks animals austria baozi Beijing restaurants berlin books brighton britpop britpop nuggets cambodia china life china questions china travel chinese food chinese language chinese literature compilation croatia czech republic estonia film finland forgotten 90s bands france hong kong hungary internet italy journalism laos latvia les rougon-macquart linguistics lithuania london ltsb macau manila meat in popular music mind your language mongolia music Netherlands photography photos photoshoppery podcast podcasts poland politics portugal pulp religion rip russia scumhampton slovakia spain sport swimming tefl thailand the cabin fever things in china TV uk life video videos vietnam wales weird food worcester
- I probably have to write something about the bizarre Princess Diana statue garden in Nansha 31/01/2017
- 75 Tracks From 2015 16/01/2016
- The Floor 10/12/2015
- Chinese Condom Brands 08/11/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Three: Long Live The UK Music Scene 22/10/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Two or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Tolerate Northern Uproar 28/09/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part One: Some People are Born to Dance 20/09/2015
- Tkay Maidza 13/08/2015
- Deep Dream Photos 20/07/2015
- Prague, 2003-2004 01/03/2015
Anonymous on China, Translated Anonymous on China, Translated Giacomo on Equally Divided Europe Alenachola on I probably have to write somet… hiпроооо on I probably have to write somet…
Last.fm weekly chart