So, that was the first week of sudden and unexpected poverty. I spent 200 crowns, roughly four quid, the whole week. And one of the economies is writing all my e-mails / this at home. So I am actually listening to some music now, though now is last night.
But really who gives a shit? Why am I telling you this? Bah.
This weeks contestant to leave the Blind Eye house was Lisa, off to Manchester. We saw her off at the airport after going round the bizarre house where she was staying and eating a stupid amount of cheese. There was a little leaving meal round the flat too, where I learned of Max’s website idea, online now and the greatest idea since something. http://www.brokeineurope.com is the address. I will soon be an applicant, so give me some mon. Please.
Took some hard rave drugs last night and stayed up copying this girls CDs. New Aphex and Chicks on Speed. Both are classy. The Slowdive album is a bit disappointing.
I will now return to finding a job.
- 2011 tracks
- 2014 tracks
- 2015 tracks
- Beijing restaurants
- britpop nuggets
- china life
- china questions
- china travel
- chinese food
- chinese language
- chinese literature
- czech republic
- forgotten 90s bands
- hong kong
- les rougon-macquart
- meat in popular music
- mind your language
- the cabin fever
- things in china
- uk life
- weird food
- Centuries of Sound 23/10/2017
- I probably have to write something about the bizarre Princess Diana statue garden in Nansha 31/01/2017
- 75 Tracks From 2015 16/01/2016
- The Floor 10/12/2015
- Chinese Condom Brands 08/11/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Three: Long Live The UK Music Scene 22/10/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Two or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Tolerate Northern Uproar 28/09/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part One: Some People are Born to Dance 20/09/2015
- Tkay Maidza 13/08/2015
- Deep Dream Photos 20/07/2015
Anonymous on China, Translated Anonymous on China, Translated Giacomo on Equally Divided Europe Alenachola on I probably have to write somet… hiпроооо on I probably have to write somet…
Last.fm weekly chart