So, that was the first week of sudden and unexpected poverty. I spent 200 crowns, roughly four quid, the whole week. And one of the economies is writing all my e-mails / this at home. So I am actually listening to some music now, though now is last night.
But really who gives a shit? Why am I telling you this? Bah.
This weeks contestant to leave the Blind Eye house was Lisa, off to Manchester. We saw her off at the airport after going round the bizarre house where she was staying and eating a stupid amount of cheese. There was a little leaving meal round the flat too, where I learned of Max’s website idea, online now and the greatest idea since something. http://www.brokeineurope.com is the address. I will soon be an applicant, so give me some mon. Please.
Took some hard rave drugs last night and stayed up copying this girls CDs. New Aphex and Chicks on Speed. Both are classy. The Slowdive album is a bit disappointing.
I will now return to finding a job.
- 2011 tracks
- 2014 tracks
- 2015 tracks
- Beijing restaurants
- britpop nuggets
- china life
- china questions
- china travel
- chinese food
- chinese language
- chinese literature
- czech republic
- forgotten 90s bands
- hong kong
- les rougon-macquart
- meat in popular music
- mind your language
- the cabin fever
- things in china
- uk life
- weird food
- Wet Markets 21/04/2020
- What are the Seven Wolves? 11/04/2020
- In a Pickle 21/03/2020
- Centuries of Sound 23/10/2017
- I probably have to write something about the bizarre Princess Diana statue garden in Nansha 31/01/2017
- 75 Tracks From 2015 16/01/2016
- The Floor 10/12/2015
- Chinese Condom Brands 08/11/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Three: Long Live The UK Music Scene 22/10/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Two or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Tolerate Northern Uproar 28/09/2015
Laurel C on … Jaka on Equally Divided Europe haonowshaokao on Britpop Nuggets Part One: Some… vicdiesel on Britpop Nuggets Part One: Some… Nastenahaigo on Wet Markets
Last.fm weekly chart