Spent the day traveling to Florence by train. The first half was good because I met a girl called Sarah from San Diego and talked to her for the duration. Then she had to get off in Genoa so I made the rest of the way by myself. This is my first time in Italy, so first impressions: On the plus side the streets seem to be constantly alive with people. On the negative side they all seem to want to rip me off. I just broke a cardinal traveling rule and let myself be convinced to eat at a restaurant in a square. 15 euros for a plate of pasta and some fizzy water is taking the piss, especially when the pasta is only alright.
Still, imagine I will be having a good one tomorrow before I get out of here on Tuesday. May even buy myself a new hat.
Topics2011 tracks 2014 tracks animals austria baozi Beijing restaurants belgium berlin books brighton cambodia china life china questions china travel chinese food chinese language chinese literature croatia czech republic estonia film finland forgotten 90s bands france hong kong hungary internet italy journalism laos latvia les rougon-macquart linguistics lithuania london ltsb luxembourg macau manila meat in popular music mind your language mongolia music Netherlands oscars photography photos photoshoppery pictures podcast podcasts poland politics portugal pulp religion rip russia scumhampton slovakia spain sport swimming tefl thailand the cabin fever things in china TV uk life video videos vietnam wales weird food worcester
- Tkay Maidza 13/08/2015
- Deep Dream Photos 20/07/2015
- Prague, 2003-2004 01/03/2015
- 50 songs from last year – #1 – Shamir – On The Regular 19/02/2015
- 50 songs from last year – #2 – QT – Hey QT 18/02/2015
- 50 songs from last year – #3 – Rustie ft. Danny Brown – Attak 17/02/2015
- 50 songs from last year – #4 – Mr Twin Sister – Blush 16/02/2015
- 50 songs from last year – #5 – Hannah Diamond – Every Night 15/02/2015
- 50 songs from last year – #6 – Hammock – Holding Your Absence 14/02/2015
- 50 songs from last year – #7 – Galantis – Runaway (U & I) 13/02/2015
jonwakeham on Tkay Maidza What’s Counted… on Categorisation of baked goods… haonowshaokao on … jonwakeham on Deep Dream Photos lukeskyrunner on Chinese Map Of Europe
Last.fm weekly chart