Brief entry. Am shattered.
I had a good time at Martin’s wedding – haven’t seen him for over two years and he looks exactly the same. Don’t think that family ‘does’ aging. I drank Remy Martin, smoked a cuban cigar, threw up in the disabled toilet, listened to some truly truly disgusting stories from the groom and found I had to pay for my hotel room after all.
Then I phoned up work and pretended to have an abscess. Suckers.
The train journey from Brockenhurst to Brighton is so far beyond ridiculous it isn’t funny. Three changes, then everyone was ordered off the train at Worthing then straight back on again.
I will pad this out later. First, I sleep.
Topics2011 tracks 2014 tracks 2015 tracks animals austria baozi Beijing restaurants berlin books brighton britpop britpop nuggets cambodia china life china questions china travel chinese food chinese language chinese literature compilation croatia czech republic estonia film finland forgotten 90s bands france hong kong hungary internet italy journalism laos latvia les rougon-macquart linguistics lithuania london ltsb macau manila meat in popular music mind your language mongolia music Netherlands photography photos photoshoppery podcast podcasts poland politics portugal pulp religion rip russia scumhampton slovakia spain sport swimming tefl thailand the cabin fever things in china TV uk life video videos vietnam wales weird food worcester
- 75 Tracks From 2015 16/01/2016
- The Floor 10/12/2015
- Chinese Condom Brands 08/11/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Three: Long Live The UK Music Scene 22/10/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part Two or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Tolerate Northern Uproar 28/09/2015
- Britpop Nuggets Part One: Some People are Born to Dance 20/09/2015
- Tkay Maidza 13/08/2015
- Deep Dream Photos 20/07/2015
- Prague, 2003-2004 01/03/2015
- 50 songs from last year – #1 – Shamir – On The Regular 19/02/2015
Dénes Sebestyén on Chinese Map Of Europe Anonymous on China, Translated Derick on Chinese Map Of Europe Rozella on Chinese Map Of Europe Alma on Chinese Map Of Europe
Last.fm weekly chart