Brief entry. Am shattered.
I had a good time at Martin’s wedding – haven’t seen him for over two years and he looks exactly the same. Don’t think that family ‘does’ aging. I drank Remy Martin, smoked a cuban cigar, threw up in the disabled toilet, listened to some truly truly disgusting stories from the groom and found I had to pay for my hotel room after all.
Then I phoned up work and pretended to have an abscess. Suckers.
The train journey from Brockenhurst to Brighton is so far beyond ridiculous it isn’t funny. Three changes, then everyone was ordered off the train at Worthing then straight back on again.
I will pad this out later. First, I sleep.
Topics2011 tracks animals austria baozi beijing places Beijing restaurants belgium berlin books brighton cambodia china life china questions china travel chinese food chinese language chinese literature croatia cz czech republic estonia film finland forgotten 90s bands france hong kong hungary internet italy journalism laos latvia les rougon-macquart linguistics lithuania london ltsb luxembourg macau manila meat in popular music mind your language mongolia music Netherlands oscars photography photos photoshoppery podcast podcasts poland politics portugal pulp religion rip russia scumhampton slovakia spain sport swimming tefl thailand the cabin fever things in china TV uk life video videos vietnam wales weird food worcester
- Mystery Uzbek woman in Guangzhou hospital – help needed 25/09/2014
- Famous in China 21/09/2014
- Some old gifs 20/09/2014
- Things in China – Questionable branding 23/08/2014
- Things in China – Fire precaution notices. 22/08/2014
- Things in China – KFC’s new breakfast offering. 21/08/2014
- Things in China – Advertisment for cosmetic surgery outside an actual hospital during the world cup 20/08/2014
- Things in China – “Resist the British Street” 19/08/2014
- Things in China – Toy chainsaws for toddlers 18/08/2014
- Portugal in the Pop World Cup 2014 25/04/2014
Hao Hao Report on Mystery Uzbek woman in Guangzh… haonowshaokao on Famous in China RanE on Famous in China Anonymous on Chinese Map Of Europe Anonymous on Chinese Map Of Europe
Last.fm weekly chart