Brief entry. Am shattered.
I had a good time at Martin’s wedding – haven’t seen him for over two years and he looks exactly the same. Don’t think that family ‘does’ aging. I drank Remy Martin, smoked a cuban cigar, threw up in the disabled toilet, listened to some truly truly disgusting stories from the groom and found I had to pay for my hotel room after all.
Then I phoned up work and pretended to have an abscess. Suckers.
The train journey from Brockenhurst to Brighton is so far beyond ridiculous it isn’t funny. Three changes, then everyone was ordered off the train at Worthing then straight back on again.
I will pad this out later. First, I sleep.
Topics2011 tracks animals austria baozi beijing places Beijing restaurants belgium berlin books brighton cambodia china life china questions china travel chinese food chinese language chinese literature croatia cz czech republic estonia film finland forgotten 90s bands france hong kong hungary internet italy journalism laos latvia les rougon-macquart linguistics lithuania london ltsb luxembourg macau manila meat in popular music mind your language mongolia music Netherlands oscars photos photoshoppery photshoppery podcast podcasts poland politics portugal pulp religion rip russia scumhampton slovakia spain sport swimming tefl thailand the cabin fever things in china TV uk life video videos vietnam wales weird food worcester
- Equally Divided Europe 08/04/2014
- Long-distance Childhood 20/02/2014
- Arbitrary Number of Shorter Sounds From The Most Recent Orbital Period of The Earth (AKA “27 Tracks from 2013″ ) 04/01/2014
- Hong Kong Tram Timelapse Video Thing (Again) 17/11/2013
- Things in China – Sign #4 (not actually a sign) 04/09/2013
- Things in China – Sign #3 03/09/2013
- Things in China – Sign # 2 02/09/2013
- Things in China – Sign # 1 01/09/2013
- Parkview Green (芳草地) = weird shopping centre 22/06/2013
- “Misdirection” 22/06/2013
Rowdy on Chinese Map Of Europe Karson on Chinese Map Of Europe Eve on Chinese Map Of Europe haonowshaokao on Does dubbing TV harm language… haonowshaokao on Equally Divided Europe
Last.fm weekly chart